Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday already!

WOW the day's are flying by! I'm currently feverishly working on some Halloween totes for my Etsy store! I can't wait to post them. I've had some RARE time to work in my sewing room and I'm taking FULL advantage!!

On another note here are 2 treasuries I made this week. One was for the Etsy Treasury Teams Challenge called "Dream Vacation". So here is my version of my dream vacation!



This next treasury (below) was was inspired by this item by Mandizzle.


Her shop is wonderful and full of really great hair accessories! Here photos are stunning!
So I thank her for the inspiration for this latest treasury!
Please check out her shop http://www.mandizzle.etsy.com/


Lastly keep an eye out for my first Blog interview...I'll be posting it very soon!
Peace, Love and Happiness,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had time to crochet... I agree, time is flying by too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words and for including me on your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete