Sunday, August 23, 2009

Featured Artist Interview

For my next featured artist I'd like to introduce you to Alessandra and her Etsy shop called....

Just Be Happy!
http://www.justbehappy.etsy.com


I am 30 years old wife and stay at home mom to a beautiful baby boy, crochet is something I do to relax and it's so nice to be able to sell my work since I enjoy so much everything I make!


Do you have a Favorite color?

I like everything bright, but pink and turquoise blue are on top of my list.


What would you say is your Favorite smell?

Fresh linen!


What would be your Favorite place to live?

In Brazil, close to my family, I miss them so much.


All time top 5 Favorite songs?

"One Headlight" - The Wallflowers
"Dust in the wind" - Kansas
"Under the bridge" - Red Hot Chilli Pepper
"Mr. Jones" - Counting Crows
"Unforgiven" - Metallica


What are your top 5 favorite movies?

"Napoleon Dynamite"
"Amelie (Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain)"
"City of God"
"Green Mile"
"Amores Perros"


How do you enjoy spending your time?

I like spending my time with my husband and my baby, crocheting and going for a drive by the water to admire the beauty of the place where I live.


What is your favorite piece from your shop?


The sea shells scarf


Why?

Because I like the shape, texture and color of it. I think it's very feminine and flirty.


What is your Favorite Etsy shop?

Well, I really love lots of etsy shops and it was so hard to choose one, but I really like JuiceJulz http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5635412


Why?

Just because she makes really cute and affordable jewelry. :o)

If you would like to see more of Alessandra wonderful work check out her Etsy Shop!
http://www.justbehappy.etsy.com

Alessandra's things are wonderful and I thank her for letting me interview her on my blog.

2 comments: