Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Adventures

Hello there,

You will need to be patient with me since this is my first venture into the blogging world. I own a company named Crazy Daisies Designs where I make and sell Tote bags and Accessories.

I love making bags and creating fun new looks and color patterns. For me sewing is an outlet, a place where I can go and be creative and be myself. I'm very meticulous and sewing is a great way to vent that need. I'm not big on patterns I love making up my own. So all of my items are created and designed by me! They came from my little head.

I sell my items in a store online. My store is located on Etsy, now if you are saying as I once did. What is Etsy? Well you have to see for yourself. It's a world unto itself!!!

My store is http://www.crazydaisiesdesigns.etsy.com/

Please stop by and check it out!
Thanks for reading,
Jessica
Owner of CrazyDaisiesDesigns

12 comments:

  1. Jessica~
    Your blog looks great! Have fun creating it and sharing it with others!
    ~Karrita

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your brand spanking new blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!

    I'm trying to think of run things to do on here!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, i am following you! It's a good thing.
    pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pamela! Glad to see you here! Again your bazket art is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jessica! I see you! Good luck, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is fun to do your own blog and to read others. Welcome to our world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica, Have fun blogging! Looks like a good start. Hope everyone will check out the great items in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great start and have fun with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blog. Love all of the treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ladies and Arosha! You are all the best! Thanks for you support, it means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete